Our woodworking vertical panel saws machines offer many useful features as Standard in a compact space-saving design:
- Able to process sheets both horizontally and vertically. Working in both X & Y Axis. Saw head w/motor rotates 90° for rip or crosscutting.
- Scoring (Drawer) saw blade. True scoring by a separate Scoring blade. Prevents surface chipping when cutting laminated materials.
- Spring loaded floating saw blade enclosure shoe glides over panel surface applying a holddown force while it enhances dust collection & safety by enclosing the saw blade
- While cross- or rip cutting the material always rests firmly against the “slightly angled” back grid support.
- Auto-pneumatic shifting material back support grid, shifting away from the saw blade cut line, prevents cutting into the grid support strips while rip cutting horizontally.
- Standard metric preset “beam lock” stations for vertical cutting. Vertical cutting stations are spaced at 1m. increments to lock in the saw beam for vertical crosscuts.
- Repeat rip gauge for duplicating multiple horizontal cuts.
- Fold-out shelf that runs the length of the frame for small parts cutting. Centrally located retractable material support shelves throughout the entire machine frame allow for ergonomic cutting of smaller parts, at any cutting station without the need for the operator to bend down.
- Standard flip-stops for dimension setting.
- Precision steel bottom edge support metal wheel rollers to facilitate easy loading & positioning of the larger or heavy panels.
- Dust collection unit & dust collection bag
- Elongation of chassis length (hence making working length upto +2 meters; i.e. overall working length: 6m
- Digital readouts for X & Y axis
- 5.5 HP (4 kW) motor option
- Spare saw blades
- Pair of angle cutting attachment